*visit my tumblr *
*visit my tumblr *
hey guys, due to several asks from anons questioning my giveaway, and more logical thinking, I decided to host my redux giveaway.
- you must be following me (I will check)
- you must be an active, non-giveaway blog
- reblog as many times as you like. likes do not count.
- you must be comfortable with giving me your shipping address or else I have no way of giving you your stuff
- you must have your ask open!
- I’m sorry to say but this giveaway is limited to those in the US/Canada only.
- if you do not comply by these rules, you will be disqualified
- I will be picking three winners instead of one like I had originally planned!
first place winner shall receive:
- your choice of either 2 shirseys from the NHL Shop or a shirsey and a 2015 calendar
- 1 8x12 lustre print of any photo of your choice from my SmugMug (you can opt out of this if you don’t like the Canes or my photos)
- a $25 gift certificate to the NHL Shop
second place winner will get:
- 1 hat of your choice from the NHL Shop
- 1 8x12 lustre print of any photo of your choice from my SmugMug (same applies if you do not like my photos)
third place winner will receive any keychain of their choice from the NHL Shop
it’s not much, but I’m trying to save as much money as possible to buy myself a telephoto lens in order to get better pictures of the Canes and other things I find interesting.
this giveaway ends December 2nd after home white jersey game against Nashville, and I will choose the winner via Randomizer on the 3rd. this will allow plenty of time for me to publish more photos and continue saving money. if the winner does not reply within 24 hours, I will choose a new winner. sorry; ya snooze, ya lose.
any inquiries can and will be answered ASAP. good luck and thank you for putting up with my shit! ♥♥♥
Criminal Minds Merchandise: http://bit.ly/1dXtIuI
Jolene (Cover) - Ellie Goulding
for more, check out: www.justnick.tk
DIY FACE/LIP SCRUB: combine honey and sugar
-Spray perfume on your hairbrush to leave a slight scent in your hair.
-Use a damp cloth to get off deodorant residue.
Add drops of tea tree oil to shampoo and conditioner (you could buy tea tree shampoo and conditioner at places like walmart, target, and hair salons. Paul Mitchell has a good tea tree shampoo and conditioner.) use baking soda on your roots in the shower and rinse, or leave apple cider vinegar on your roots for a few minutes in the shower and rinse.
Want whiter teeth?
Brush with baking soda and lemon/lime. Rub a banana peel on your teeth.
Have a zit/acne problems?
Crush up aspirin and mix with a little bit of water to make a paste. leave on over night. You can also try leaving a dab of toothpaste, benzyl peroxide, or salicylic acid on overnight. Tea tree oil, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, and coconut all help with acne. Lemon juice helps lighten acne scars/ dark pigment.
Want to save money?
Purchase baby wipes instead of makeup remover wipes. They usually have the same exact ingredients, cost less, and wont irritate your eyes! Use witch hazel as an inexpensive facial toner.
Want Shiny Hair?
Use a hair gloss once a week to keep your hair dye looking shiny and new!
WANT LONGER HAIR?
Never brush your hair when it’s wet. It’s harder to brush because it gets tangled easier and can give you more split ends.
Take multivitamins (these will make your skin look great, plus your hair and nails grow a lot faster!)
Don’t wash your hair everyday (the natural oils in your hair help it grow! try washing it every other day and use dry shampoo if it tends to get oily fast) and use heat styling products as little as possible.
Put drops of lemon/lime in your shampoo or rub a dryer sheet all over your hair for a last minute fix.
-Dry nails faster by letting them sit for 2 minutes after you’ve painted them and then putting them in ice water. They’ll dry instantly!
-Get off polish easier. soak cotton with nail polish remover and wrap on your fingers with aluminum foil for five minutes. The polish will come off with one swipe. (acetone remover works best for this method.)
Want To Cover Your Tattoo?
-Use a red lipstick covering the black outlines.
-Pat on a light concealer, using a setting powder.
-Pat on your skin tone concealer, and clean up any mistakes using baby wipes to remove excess concealer.
-Use a fluffy brush and smooth it out with foundation powder.
I thought lemon juice was bad for your teeth. Idunno!